Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Snail saga

The snails have miraculously survived the first Noelle onslaught-the drama continues. I think they actually enjoyed the blue goo I dripped into the tank. It probably made them frisky and ready to continue procreating.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Noelle,

    I found a website that suggests getting clown loaches (apparently they're types of fish....who comes up with these names?) and putting them in there...I think they feed on the snails? The website I found (http://www.aquariumfish.net/information/get_rid_of_small_snails.htm) suggests five or six of them (they like to run in schools....I wonder if they have little clown cars you can buy to put in there too...and I'm thinking that comment was funnier in my head than typed out.) The website has several other suggestions...good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... so I am glad that we are all posting again. It is interesting to live in the Sutton drama and then read about it again. It's like life with instant replay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing at all funny about clowns. I would take the snails over clowns any day.

    ReplyDelete