Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm back!

Well, mom and I went to Moda Salon and got new haircuts! And then this afternoon...Brennah learned to swim! I will post a video of the incredible feat tommorow! I would have posted a picture of Mom, but shockingly her digital camera battery died. It is absolutely insane around here. Our house should be finished in the next few weeks, and we are so excited. I feel like we really need to get Maggie and Brennah (but especially Maggie) settled with familiar things around them. I cannot post pictures tonight because I cannot find my digital camera. We still have not traded in my cell phone, but when I do you can all expect another cliffhanger of an answering machine message. Well I honestly feel very behind in conveying our life's stories but I will try to start catching you guys up starting tommorrow. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment