
My beautiful sister Jenyfer

The big foam thingy in the ocean, tinged yellow brown
from the seals doody

I am in awe of my hair

The famous bird rock?

So, I am sorry that these posts have been so confusing. There are three girls here, and we all have blogs...but there is only one computer. I will try to clear up confusion. I have had a haircut. I actually had a haircut a week and a half ago, and my hair was ruined. Two years spent growing out, and five minutes of the eternal scissors of death destroyed it. When I arrived here I figured that I would just let it grow out for the next six months, but after the first picture taken I changed my mind. Jenyfer had a friend that worked at an Aveda salon, and she came to the house and cut my hair for 25 bucks. As Jimmy would say, Suweeet! I actually arrived here in California at 8:40 on Wednesday night and...there was no one to greet me. I tried Jeny's cell, which wasn't on and then the house phone which Jesse answered and informed me that Jeny was waiting at the baggage claim. I found her easily and we made our way to the food court to wait for Natalie's flight to arrive. I ordered some Chinese food, thinking it would be delicious-I was starved! The Chinese lady nuked my food in the microwave, Eeeew! Jen and I picked Nat up and we made our way to Monterey, hey that rhymes! It has the makings of a song! We made our way to Monterey, It was a lovely- rainy day, We saw some seals take a roll in the hay, and my new orange beanie, almost blew away! I have really enjoyed my stay, but I miss the fam, so take me away...on a midnight train to Georgia. The second day we were here we visited Point Lobos and stayed in with pizza that night. On Friday Jenyfer and I received our incredible haircuts and we dragged Jesse shopping. He was a seriously good sport. Then that night we ate authentic Korean.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI am going to go blog right now huh?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteI think that I am the only person in this family who still actually blogs!!!