Saturday, March 18, 2006

Off the main thoroughfare...


















































Wednesday night we didn't get back to Jenyfer's house until one in the morning, and didn't go to bed until 2 or 3, so it was a little surprising to have Jenyfer stand at the end of the futon we were sleeping on at 7:30 and announce, "My friend is coming over right now to bring you guys pillows and blankets!" We stumbled back to her room and slept another hour. At 8:30, we woke up to Jeny standing at the foot of the bed, "You have to get up right now! We need to hike today, because it is going to rain for the next two days." Did I mention that my sister is a better woman than I? Awhile later... We were finally ready to head out to Point Lobos, which is a park right on the ocean. But first, Jamba juice! We were walking up to the door and Benjamite screams "Jamba!" Complete with two fists raised to the sky. Totally cute little dude. I have missed him. The park was incredible, a total testament to Christ's handiwork. Here are some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Chica, you posted that at 3 a.m.! Yikes! I wanna hang out till 3 a.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Those pictures are SO SO beautiful!!! I have always wanted to go to California. Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 PM

    Tiff, You only have four weeks left to have a free place to stay and a tour guide. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete